Working with MethSolutions
MethSolutions builds collaborative relationships with people that want to work with us to reduce the harm caused to people by meth in your communities. Joining the MethSolutions Certified Sampler network, means you work as part of our team. We provide easy to use electronic apps for collecting field data, meth testing kits, PPE gear, as well as ongoing training and support. We take away the administration by doing the booking and invoicing. We also take on the risk, liability and challenges that can be associated with meth affected property by providing all reporting and follow up support to clients when needed. You are supported with ongoing training – the opportunity exists to step up to do detailed site investigation work, with ongoing quality assessment of field work and a head office team on call.
What we look for:
- Interested in mitigating the risks presented by meth and other environmental contaminants ie Asbestos, Mould
- NZQA certified for Meth Screening Assessments/ or prepared to undertake training
- Connected to the property industry and is looking to derive additional income from property related services -ie Building Inspectors, Surveyors, Plumbers, Electricians, Maintenance Handy Man
- Demonstrated ability to follow process, can think for themselves to account for variables when on site
- Prepared to get out and about and let people know our services are available locally
- Committed enough to invest time and money in training and professional development.
- Additional opportunities may exist for those who are prepared to get out there and build a network
If you believe you are one of these people and want to work with leaders in the meth risk management industry please click here to register your interest and we will be in touch.
We are currently looking for cover in the following areas:
- West Coast
Want to know what it is really like working with us? Read some of our technicians testimonials – click here