We are a Meth Risk Management Business helping home buyers, landlords, investors, property managers and real estate professionals to reduce the risk meth presents.
Our services cover 2 main areas:
- Meth Testing – of property, vehicles, possessions and management of property investment
- Education and Training to reduce MethRisk – for real estate professionals, corporate body entities with large investment portfolios, lawyers, accountants and the financial sector
Meth Testing Services
Not all meth testing is created equally and it’s the advice and support that we provide, that makes the difference in outcomes.
We offer these services
- Baseline Testing [BIC] – Establish if methamphetamine is present and whether further sampling may be required
- Standard Screening Assessment [SSA] – Establish if methamphetamine is present and identify if the property can be tenanted
- Insights Testing – Establish the extent and magnitude of the contamination via discrete individual samples
- Lab Composite [LC] – Establish the extent and magnitude of the contamination via discrete individual samples with two stage analysis
- Proactive MethManagement – Regular testing between tenancies
- Contaminated Site Investigation [CSI] – Known contamination in property requiring a full report to quantify levels, building layout and materials for cleaning and remediation of property
- MethMinder – 24/7 monitoring for chemicals used to manufacture methamphetamine
Which Meth Test is Right For Me?
To help you choose the right test for your situation, which statement best describes you?
- I’m buying a property and I want a cost effective service to find out if there is any methamphetamine present Baseline Infield Composite [BIC]
- I need to know if the property is habitable and complies with Standard NZS8510 Standard Screening Assessment [SSA]
- The initial screening test was positive and I want to understand how many rooms are contaminated and the level of residue in each room Insights
- I want to set up a process that allows me to hold tenants accountable for damage caused by methamphetamine contamination MethManagement
- I’m selling my property and I’ve never tested it before Baseline Infield Composite [BIC]
- Our company vehicles need to be tested for compliance under Standard NZS8510 Standard Screening Assessment [SSA]
- We want to be sure our workplace is complies with Standard NZS8510 Standard Screening Assessment [SSA]
- I want to protect my rental properties from the risk of meth manufacture MethMinder
- My tenant admitted to using methamphetamine in the property Lab Composite [LC]
- I require detailed sampling to establish the extent of the contamination with a full Remediation Action Plan Contaminated Site Investigation
MethSolutions Training Programmes
New Zealand’s fascination with methamphetamine or P shows no signs of going away in a hurry! Meth use and manufacture has been a reality in New Zealand for over 15 years. It has left behind a toxic legacy that creates risk for anybody involved with property. With increasing risk and liability being targeted on owners of property management and real estate companies, understanding the challenges this can produce for a business is essential.
Understanding the issues around meth contamination, flushing out potential problems and being clear on how to effectively manage meth related scenarios when they arise, are key to minimising the risk exposure of your business, staff and clients.
Training in MethRisk Management teaches your team how to exercise greater control over MethRisk. Our programme consists of learning modules and we tailor the content of the programme to suit your business requirements.
We have 4 education services
- MethRisk Awareness Training – suitable for all staff
- Policies and Procedures Training – for property management staff
- Certified Sampler Training – for property management staff
- Tenant Risk Management Training – for selected members of the property management team
The MethSolutions MethRisk Management programme, has been developed in conjunction with industry professionals. Built on the back of more than 5 years’ experience in the MethRisk Management industry, it allows businesses to take as many practicable steps as they feel are necessary to protect their interests.