Discrete individual area by area samples composited in the field
When to use Standard Screening Assessment (SSA)
This is a cost-effective method to use in the following situations:
- Pre-purchase due diligence of a property to own or as an investment.
- Establish if a rental property is habitable under the Standard NZS8510:2017.
- Support of the installation of MethMinder to monitor for manufacture and test for use.
- Pre-and post-tenancy monitoring for methamphetamine related behaviour during a tenancy.
- Vehicle purchase, police recovery of stolen vehicle, and meth management of company vehicles.
How MethSolutions does a Standard Screening Assessment using discrete area by area individual sampling
- Use a minimum of one individual sample per room
- Adhere to the NIOSH9111 method of sampling to comply with Standard NZS8510
- Select sample sites and surfaces that have a high affinity to attract methamphetamine residue as per Standard NZS8510<
- Samples are composited onsite in groups of no more than five swabs
- The lab extracts and analyses each composite SSA sample to ensure accuracy with reliable results
- Results are reported in micrograms as a cumulative level of each of the individual wipes to assess habitability for tenanting
- Can identify methamphetamine at very low levels
- We call you to discuss the results and answer any questions you may have
- Provide a lab analysis report to confirm the results
- Provide a MethSolutions cover letter to provide context around the results
- Provide ongoing support
|Standard Screening Assessment (SSA) – 5 samples per tube